Apply evenly all over face with Blending/Contouring Brush or Flocked Sponge. Finish with Amazing Base or PurePressed Base for sun protection.
"An anti-aging serum with pigment that provides sheer to medium coverage, plumps and hydrates, calms and soothes, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes the appearance of pores, evens out skin tone and adheres so well, there is minimal transference.
• Liquid Minerals has no rated SPF. If you apply a layer of Amazing Base or PurePressed Base over Liquid Minerals, you will be adding SPF 20 broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection as well as extra coverage.
• The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes.
• State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time release into the skin.
• The spheres are then suspended in a gel of Aloe Vera and Vegetable Glycerin.
• As the makeup is applied and worked into the skin, the body temperature breaks down the liposomes so that they can release their actives in a prolonged time-release action for the ultimate in skin health and protection.
• This formula has a natural pH of six and is so perfectly balanced that it needs no pH adjusters."
Liquid Minerals foundation
Aqua/Water/Eau, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Glycerin, Algae, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid. [+/- (May Contain) Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]